Site Ownership and Usage
www.wownigeria.ng reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, photos, audios, images, designs, software, text, and any other material.
Our ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of www.wownigeria.ng to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
Payment and Importation
Import duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of goods being delivered to any location outside of Nigeria. You will be responsible for the paying of any and all import duties and local taxes including any administration charges upon receipt. You will also be responsible for clearance of the items by providing all necessary information to the customs if they require it.
Insurance for Shipping is provided by the respective carriers. So, in case of the item getting lost or damaged in transit, the insurance claim has to be filed with the carrier. We can file the claim on your behalf or you can do it yourself. If you choose for us to file the claim, we will submit all the relevant information to the carrier and if the claim is approved the claim amount will be refunded to you.
Warranty and Dealer Status
All our watches, depending on the brand, come with either our one year Warranty or manufacturer Warranty. In the event of repair under our warranty, please email us with details and if necessary, also include a few photos. If the issue cannot be resolved, we will request you to return the watch to us. The watch will be repaired at our expense and returned to you.
Meanwhile, all content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only. www.wownigeria.ng makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
www.wownigeria.ng will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. www.wownigeria.ng will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Most parts of the website are accessible to all users. However, and for security reasons, some parts of the website are only accessible if you have placed an order with us and have an order number.
We do not require you to create a user account to place an order with us.
We Collect Your Details in Order To:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process request and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with complete and accurate details.
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
www.wownigeria.ng does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk.
www.wownigeria.ng reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials on our website.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that www.wownigeria.ng endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk;
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed;
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Fees and Payment
Prices for our watches are described on the Website and www.wownigeria.ng reserves the right to change the Prices, products and Services at any time without any prior notice.
Cancellation of Orders
We have the right to cancel your order (which had been accepted by us) at any time and for any reason whatsoever without your prior consent or agreement by giving you written notice of such cancellation. Upon such cancellation of your order, the following provisions shall apply: –
- We shall no longer be obliged to deliver the order to you;
- We shall immediately refund to you, without any interest or compensation, the payments which you have made to us with regards to the order; and
- Upon such refund being made to you as mentioned in 2 above, you shall have no further claims against us arising out of or in connection with the said cancellation of your order.
www.wownigeria.ng will deliver the products to the buyers address through Shipping / Couriers partners. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon www.wownigeria.ng’s shipment to the Shipping / Couriers partner.